I finished up the last few tasks over the weekend. All the coding is complete at this point. I still need to document the internals a bit more, so that third-parties can write tasks. I also need to spend some time writing high-level user documentation so getting up to speed on the system is easier. All this will all take me a week or so. Hopefully, I can then do a release.

On a side note, one of the things that I ended up doing was adding code coverage metrics to the unit test running. The cover module made this possible. Unfortunately, it only provides the number of runs for each line of executable code without any information about global coverage percentages. When I get some time, I am going to poke around in the system and see if I can come up with a way to get the executable line count from a module. If I can get that information then providing high-level project statistics won’t be so bad. ⤧  Next post Sinan Documentation ⤧  Previous post More Progress!